The accuracy of Jeanne Boylan's Unabomber sketch (the last/final sketch) helps to expose the FBI's Unabom Charade. Evidence Planting, fabrications, lies, and the witness objections to the frame-up are revealed by the FBI reactions to the three sketches. The witness demanded a new sketch for seven years and for the seven years prior to Boylan's sketch the FBI refused. They already had the sketch they wanted...and the sketch they wanted...the one the witness flatly rejected... looked a great deal like Ted Kaczynski
Before computer morphing was a generally known technology the FBI used the process to create a most wanted poster from a suspects photo, and then had it published in magazines around the world!!! Numerous copies of both the sketch and its photographic origin now sit on the shelves of your local library !
Evidence of Morphing in the middle of the famous most wanted poster include:
1) The Blotchy areas underneath the left eye. [Enlarge] The Photo has a blemish in the 60's era film in a general left arrow shape. The morph software was confused by the blemish in the film and included it in the sketch as a hazy left arrow blotch.
2) The bright left ear/dark right ear colorations [Top]. The dark right ear blur in the sketch nearly exactly matches the shape and pattern in the Photo's right ear shadow. The photos sunlight left ear appears as a bright spot of the same shape in the sketch.
3) The facial lines on both sides of the nose/mouth. [Enlarge] The Photos left facial line is in sunlight and the right side is hidden in shadow. The sketches left line shows but the right line is missing.
4) Two subtle light color splotches above and below the right eye . [Enlarge]. Bright spots, one on the top and one on the bottom eyelid just to the right of the pupil center appear in the photograph and are again represented in the sketch.
5) Photo's Window bars are actually embedded in Sketches forehead !!!. [Enlarge]. Almost humorous if it wasn't so blatant, the morph process embedded the photo's window bars in the sketch's forehead area. The Morph process was confused by the similar dark color of the window bars, forehead shadow, and hair color (in the photo), and using the shape similarity of the hood and the hairline, it mathematically assumed the bars were part of the forehead boundary and included them in the sketch. See also: [Forehead area Photo analysis].
The Early 80's Unabomber sketches released by the FBI, via NASA were morphed from Kaczynski's Mid 60's Berkley University Photo. But the FBI claims they didn't know who he was until seven years later just prior to the arrest!
The morphing technology, used to create the early bogus Unabomber sketches, was originally developed at the NASA/National Astronomy and Ionosphere Center [NAIC] images group. The process evolved from shooting 20 pictures of a star and comparing them to eliminate atmospheric distortion. It was the pre-Hubble solution to atmospheric distortion.
The first Unabomber wanted poster in cyberspace was hosted on a NASA NAIC group server [Washington Post] The servers internet address was, being rather obvious..., "http://naic.nasa.gov/fbi/" (see at bottom of article). They later clumsily tried to erase its existance, compromising the internets wayback machines integrity, and forgetting meta records and numerous newspaper articles referenced the page. The FBI agents in the case got their email through a NASA naic email address [Washington Post], and Dettling's NASA Patent [4,146,180] also traces him to NASA. Four common points in the frame-up all trace to the same obscure place, five common points when you include the distribution of the technology at the time and the date of the morphed sketch!!
Patents were used for years for a paper trail cover for "black" operations payments by the CIA to avoid complications with IRS etc. For example...when the IRS asked "Where'd ya get the million bucks?".... "For Murder" was not an acceptable paper trail for a CIA operative. Over the years they used Patents instead...until recently, the most confusing and intractable paper source in existence.
At the time of the sketch the Public would not hear the word morph
nor understand what it was for several years. It was an obscure NASA
technology. The perpetrators had no way of
knowing that two years later talk show host Johnny Carson would be morphing
President and Mrs. Reagan on late night TV for laughs. They had no idea that two short years after the sketch gets printed,
millions of television viewers were going to get a crash course in the finer
details of computer morph technology.
Ooooooops ! :)
You can not create a suspect wanted sketch using the suspect's photo then claim you did not know who he was for another seven years. It is logically impossible and it conclusively proves a frame-up. Between the morph and the arrest are seven years of public deception, four bombings, and two murders!
Close examination of the early FBI sketches reveal deeply troubling details. Comparing the top left (University) photo and the early sketches... Shadow marks on the forehead are very similar between the university photo and both sketches. The shadow marks on the neck are nearly identical in all three. The crease on the right side of the nose is hidden in shadow in the photo, and does not appear in the either sketch. Shadow marks on the chin in both sketches seem to mimic the dimple in the photo. The break in the tousle of the hair appears similar in all three. The hedge from the right ear in the photo seems to briefly appear in the same place in the left sketch between the hood and the jaw line. Straight dark lines in the extreme upper right of the face in the left sketch seem derived from the window bars in the photo. Were the FBI sketches computer influenced in some manner by the one photograph of the suspect/patsy... which was sure to be released in the media... to increase post arrest recognition by the public ?
When the witness finally got her new sketch...the FBI resisted using it...until the witness forced the issue
The clear hint of a dimpled chin is particularly interesting. If the witness is ever identified and still alive (?), her evaluation of the original FBI sketch artist behavior could be interesting in this regard (if not a basis for prosecution). Did they repeatedly attempt a dimpled chin ? Did she object ? Is active participation in an intentional frame-up a prosecutable offense ? Even if you are a Fed ?
Additional Quotes from "Portraits Of Guilt" by Jeanne Boylan
He pulled out the 1987 Unabom case composite of a pointy-chinned, ruddy-faced, redheaded, blue-eyed man with a mustache, wearing a hooded sweatshirt. "This is the image we want you to correct. It's the only thing we've had to go by, but from the day we first released it, we've had an unhappy witness. She's maintained that this is not the right face. We need you to reinterview her and find out what went wrong."
"The reason for optimism is, ironically, the eyewitness's aggravation over the last sketch. That frustration might have helped lock in her original memory at a subliminal level no matter how much contamination the image has since been exposed to."